Solve that stinky sink problem!
LWI’s chlorine tablets will keep your customers safe by effectively killing bacteria and other pathogens founds in places such as handwashing stations, fresh waters tanks, etc.
Our chlorine tablets are a very cost-effective way for your drivers to keep all freshwater stations clean and healthy.
How to use our tablets
Each 1-gram tablet can treat 20 gallons or 2.5 parts per million of residual chlorine is a ratio that will provide the best results. Using our tablets at this level should kill any salmonella, e-coli or other pathogens in the water.
Need to sanitize a holding tank? Our chlorine tablets are up for the task!
Use our chlorine tablets containing 70% calcium hypochlorite into an empty tank then add water. Also make sure to treat tanks that are used to transport hand washing water.
SPECIFIC PRODUCT DETAILS
- Treating water leaves sinks smelling clean and fresh!
- Kills bacteria in freshwater tanks
- 2.5 ppm is the ideal measurement for clean, handwashing water
- 20 ppm for freshwater tank sterilization
- Each bottle contains approximately 250 tablets.
*Product not recommended for steel, stainless steel or aluminum tanks.
*Not recommended for steel, stainless steel or aluminum tanks.
- Jug (2,270 1-gram tablets)